Information Required by Section 26.18, Texas Tax Code and Section 2051.202, Texas Government Code
Click here for information about the District as required by Section 26.18, Texas Tax Code, created by Senate Bill 2 (also known as the Texas Property Tax Reform and Transparency Act of 2019) and as required by Texas Tax Code 2051.202, in compliance with House Bill 1154.
District Financial Information
- Annual Financial Reports
- Board of Director Contact Information
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire for Vendor Doing Business with Local Governmental Agency (Form CIQ)
- Local Governmental Officer Conflicts Disclosure Statement (Form CIS)
- The Directors and vendors have not disclosed any conflicts pursuant to Texas Local Government Code, Chapter 176.
- Landowner’s Bill of Rights and Condemnation Procedures
- Notice to Purchaser of Real Estate
- Orders Setting Tax Rate
- TEC – Conflict of Interest Forms and Instructions